Departmental News and Resources
- Truman College Departmental Website
- Student Policy Manual
- Academic Policy Manual
- Faculty Email
- Faculty Portal for PeopleSoft - MyFaculty.ccc.edu
- ACS Guidelines for Chemistry in Two-Year College Programs
- Chemistry Collaborations, Workshops and Communities of Scholars
- Chicago Council on Science and Technology
- POGIL:Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning.
- Reprographics Form email to trc-reprograhics using your ccc.edu email account.
- Course Substitution Request Form For Students
- Office Hour Door Sign Template
- Class Evaluation doc| pdf
- Class Grid Fall/Spring doc| pdf
- Class Grid Summer doc| pdf
- Organic Chemistry Studio Classroom Clean-Up Procedures
Student Learning Outcomes
Documents and Forms
Truman College Mission Statement
"Our Mission dedicates us to deliver high-quality, innovative, affordable and accessible educational opportunities and services that prepare students for a rapidly changing and diverse global economy."
FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student educational records: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html. Faculty cannot reveal information about students, or discuss student records over the phone or unsecure e-mail. CCC student e-mail meets FERPA requirements.
The Student Services Department provides a broad range of services to assist students in achieving their academic and life goals.
Students with Disabilities
The Truman College Disability Access Center (DAC) verifies needs pursuant to the American Disabilities Act (ADA), determines student academic accommodations, and issues accommodation letters. Phone number: (773) 907-4725. The DAC is located in Room 1435, Main Bldg.
The tutoring center is located in room 177, Larry McKeon Student Services Building, (773) 907-4785 or (773) 907-4790.
TRIO Student Support Services
TRIO is for low-income students, first generation college students, or students with disabilities who need academic support: (773) 907-4797, Room 1435, Main Bldg. Registration is required at the start of each semester.
Student Success and Leadership Institute (SSLI)
SSLI is for students who need various other support services to achieve their educational goals: (773) 907-4737, Room 1435, Main Bldg.
The Wellness Center provides a variety of services at no cost for students including counseling, crisis intervention, support groups and more. (773) 907-4786, Room 1946, Main Bldg.